Friday, December 8, 2006

Jessica Simpson’s Gum Selling on Ebay

Jessica Simpson's gum that she chewed on set

Eww, who wants A.B.C. gum? Would you pay for a piece of gum chewed by Jessica Simpson and if so what the heck would you do with it? Click here to bid on it.

GUM CHEWED by JESSICA SIMPSON in EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH. Yes, I was an extra in the movie starring Jessica Simpson & sat next to her for 2 days of filming in Albuquerque NM. There were 5 of us at the employee party scene table. I’m seen in the film right next to Jessica & Dane Cook when they get together to kiss. Jessica was chewing gum when shooting started, & asked if we would mind her putting her gum in the napkin on the table. I joked that I would sell it on Ebay. She said "Go for it. You might make 99 cents". Here’s that pale blue gum. I think it is worth more than 99 cents. I will write a letter stating its’ authenticity & I’ll tell a bit of film gossip to the winner also. I forgot I had this, but glad I found it. It was in her mouth so it has her DNA on it & you can clone her

0 Comments: