Friday, December 8, 2006

Hilary bids farewell to Joel

People has a tiny bit more information that confirms that Hilary Duff has broken up with Joel Madden:
It’s over for the tattooed rocker and his teen queen: Good Charlotte’s Joel Madden and Hilary Duff have broken up after nearly two and a half years together, his manager confirms to PEOPLE.

"I can indeed confirm that Joel is single," the band’s manager, Steve Feinberg, says. "We are not going to elaborate on Joel’s personal life but I will say they have split."



Madden made a DJ appearance at Chicago hot spot Enclave on Wednesday night, and according to a source, told clubgoers he and Duff had split up. He "seemed pretty upset," the witness said.

Madden, 27, and Duff, 19, only went public as a couple last year, with Madden co-producing and co-writing three tracks on her greatest-hits album, Most Wanted.

"I’ve found the perfect person," Madden told PEOPLE in October of Duff. "She’s confident, she accepts me for my imperfections and she is good to me. I never have to question if she’s going to be there, because I know she will be."

It’s such tragic news and I hope it was for the best, that both will be happy.

0 Comments: