Friday, December 8, 2006

Ashlee Simpson-Single and Loving It!

Ashlee Simpson recently put an end to rumors that she and Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy were dating:

"I am single and loving it and enjoying every moment to myself," Simpson, 22, said at Tuesday’s American Music Awards in L.A. "It’s fun. I’m enjoying life."

Wentz, 27, the Fall Out Boy bassist who was been spotted out with Simpson this fall, also said he’s not in a serious relationship. "I’m just having a good time right now. Just going on dates," he told PEOPLE at the AMAs. "I want to be with my wife forever, so I think I’d want to get married at like 30 or 35."

And it seems she’s been having fun with other hot men:

Both Wentz and Simpson attended the Nov. 16 Nintendo Wii launch party at Hollywood’s Boulevard club, where Simpson settled into the lap of Charmed actor Drew Fuller for a major makeout session – and Wentz glumly walked out of the party. Via People

So who is Drew Fuller? Here’s a sexy picture of him:

Drew Fuller Makes out with Ashlee SImpson at Wii Party

Ashlee’s got good taste!

0 Comments: