Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jessica Simpson and John Mayer On Again?


Wow, just when I thought I knew what was going on, Jessica Simpson surprises us again. Rumors have been flying all over the place lately about John Mayer and Jessica Simpson dating. Are the rumors true? Apparently they went on a date last Saturday and were caught on camera. Here are some fuzzy pictures of their "date":


Personally I don’t believe this rumor. I’ve gone out to eat with my male friends and it’s NOT a date at all. And also I don’t think John is good for Jessica. I saw him at a live taping of Oprah last week and he seemed like a big jerk. He was bragging about spending his money on cars and watches and then talked about how he wanted to drop out of school when he was 13. Great…tell kids to drop out of school. Smart!

0 Comments: